8 Tips For Wearing Leggings Outside The Gym
Leggings were once labeled as gym pants, dance leggings, and yoga pants. They were all grouped into the same category. If someone saw you in leggings it’s because you were either going to or coming from the gym or something like that. Leggings have become an item of fashion and style. They can be worn to casual and professional events, as well as, to clubs and a night out on the town. Leggings come in so many varieties, styles, and colors that it makes it really easy to coordinate them into your wardrobe. Classy and stylish leggings can be the same exact leggings worn in a little more of a sexy way. It makes it super simple to change out clothing from day to night wear on so many levels, that’s for sure.
- Layer It Up: Layering your clothing makes it really easy to go from your outfit you’re rocking during the daytime into your leggings and t-shirts for an evening workout session. A long flowing skirt or a mid-length skirt looks so cute over leggings with a cute top and a handbag to match it. Whatever style you’re trying to rock all you have to do is start out with the leggings as the base and work with it from there. Ripped jeans over the top of a pair of silky black leggings always look amazing with a flare.
- Boots: There is just something about a pair of boots that seem to make leggings look like your normal everyday clothing. If you like to wear leggings but still have the rough and tumble outdoors side to you we’re here to tell you the style that will rock it. Go for some grey leggings layered with darker ripped jeans. Add a neutral-colored t-shirt, a flannel, and some calf-length boots and you’re good to go!
- Bigger Booty: If by chance you’re wearing leggings in hopes to make your booty look a little larger and lifted be sure to pick out some scrunch booty leggings. The material used combined with the stitching pattern scrunches your booty nice and tight holding it all together all the while making the appearance seem a bit bigger than it really is.
- Rock Those Heels: Heels bring out a totally different side to leggings and we’re amazed at how good it looks. If you’re going to be wearing some heels make sure that your leggings are the right length so that the legs don’t ride up too high making you look awkward.
- Pick The Right Sized Undies: If your underwear is too large this can cause them to bunch up under the leggings. This makes for some embarrassing moments to be had. So, avoid wearing granny panties and make sure your underwear is just the right size. Too tight of underwear can be rough on the skin leaving uncomfortable creases in the skin. It can also cause you to be picking your undies from your booty every few minutes.
- Accessorize: Belts, bracelets, scarves, and purses can all bring out your leggings and vice versa. Don’t be afraid to show it up a little bit every now and then. You can even add patches to your leggings making them original one of a kind leggings all with your own style.
- Choose Colors: Leggings come in so many different colors and styles. While it is the easiest to choose black or grey leggings in order to match the rest of your clothing, don’t be afraid to switch it up. Add some color and different styles to your wardrobe. Be flashy, be fancy, be fabulous!
- Be Comfortable: When it comes to wearing your leggings outside of the gym, one of the most important tips is to be comfortable no matter what. Wear your leggings how you feel comfortable wearing them with whatever style suits you. Fancy, flashy, and feisty are all options but they aren’t the only ones. So you do you and feel good about it!
Leggings have become a normal piece of clothing that can be worn almost anywhere. Some jobs may not allow leggings due to the dress codes but for those of you with options know that leggings are amazing to wear for work. It adds a little comfort and a lot of looking good to the day. Dress up your leggings however you feel right and feel good and rock with it in the best way!